Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year will soon come apart from the row of traditions and rituals used by those who celebrate. One of them by eating yu sheng, yuu shang, lo hei or prosperity toss.
This is the salad that characterizes Chinese society in Malaysia and Singapore when Imlek or Sin Cia arrive. The way to eat is unique, the salad should be stirred and raised aloft together symbolize the wishes fulfilled.
Not only have to go to expensive restaurants to enjoy yu sheng. Try occasionally make yourself at home. Here’s the recipe from situs casino online terbaik Cookpad user, Dina A N.
-50 grams of Salmon fish meat
– 25 grams of lettuce
-50 grams of white radish
-Red curls to taste
-50 grams of carrots
– Peanuts to taste
-2 tbsp olive oil
– Corn chips or tortillas to taste
-1 lime juice, take the juice
– Sesame seeds
How To Make
- Arrange the fish (can be served raw or cooked), symbolizing the abundance and excess throughout the year.
- Squeeze the lime over the fish pieces, adding luck and profit value.
- Slice thinly curly red chili, lettuce, radish, and carrots. The addition of this pepper for hope attracts a lot of money and valuables. While the lettuce represents the eternal youth, radish means business prosperity and promotion in the work, as well as carrots symbolizing the blessings of luck. Tata together with salmon.
- Pour the olive oil over the ingredients. It is a symbol of expecting money from all directions.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top, symbolizing a household filled with gold and silver.
- Sesame seeds are quickly sown also on top, symbolizing a flourishing business.
- Tortilla instead of crackers made of flour-shaped bearings such as gold. This is added with the hope that literally the floor will be filled with gold.
- How to eat, everyone in the house has to stir the salad by lifting it high while saying casino online terpercaya ‘Gong Xi Fa Cai’, which means ‘Congratulations on your wealth’ and ‘Wan Shi Ru Yi’ means ‘May all your wishes be fulfilled’.