Valentines Day or Valentine’s Day is celebrated every February 14th or today. Valentine’s Day is often used as a momentum to express a sense of affection to the couple, parents, children or even friends.
Many ways a person to express his affection. One way is to make their partner a chocolate cake.
And one of the cakes you might make yourself is a steamed chocolate cake or a Chef Abboud Steamed Chocolate Cake. Making it easy enough because of no need to use an oven or mixer.
“People are always constrained in making cookies because they do not have an oven or mixer, but now I can give you an alternative to keep cooking without constraining the tools,” said Chef Abboud when met at situs judi casino online terpercaya Foodhalllicious in Grand Indonesia, Central Jakarta, this.
Steamed Chocolate Cake a la Chef Abboud
-150 grams of sugar
-50 grams of butter
-75 grams of wheat flour
-50 grams of chocolate powder
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-125 milliliters (ml) of fresh liquid milk
-250ml thick cream
-125 grams of semi-sweet chocolate
How to make
- Combine wheat flour, chocolate powder, and baking powder. Filter into the bowl.
- In the bowl, add the butter and refined sugar, then add the eggs and mix well.
- Add some mixture of flour and some milk, mix well. Put the remaining mixture of flour and milk and mix well again.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl that has been smeared with butter and steam for about 30 minutes (until cooked), then chill.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate, then set aside. Beat thick cream until fluffy and stiff, then enter the casino online indonesia cold melted chocolate while stirring evenly.
- Decorate the cake with the cream before and can be added with another decoration. And have a good time. Happy Valentine!