Every time you eat Chinese food in a roadside food stall, you will surely find the boneless fried chicken in the dish menu. For those of you who do not know, This fried chicken is a boneless chicken meat fried flour and pan-fried with sweet sour sauce.
Taste? Do not ask. Crispy chicken texture combined perfectly with sweet and sour sauce which is slightly spicy. If you do not have time to stop by the food shop, you can make this menu at home.
Here’s the recipe from Cookpad user casino online terpercaya, NadiaHayu @DapurJawara.
Boneless Fried Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
-250 grams of chicken meat, you can mix it with chicken skin as well
-1 carrots, cut into pieces like a match
-1 cucumber fruit, just take the meat and cut into a match
-1 pineapple fruit, cut into small pieces
-5 tablespoons flour
-4 tablespoons tapioca flour
-2 tablespoons rice flour
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp pepper
-1 grains of onion, sliced lengthwise
-6 cloves of garlic, chopped
-2 centimeters ginger
-2 pieces of large red peppers or green peppers, sliced oblique
-1 tsp black pepper
-1 tsp salt
-2 tbsp sugar
-4 to 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
-1 tbsp oyster sauce
-1 tbsp sesame oil
-A little water
-1 tsp tapioca flour for thickener
How to make
- Mix all coating materials together. Take 2-3 tbsp, put in another container and give just a little water (about 30 – 50 milliliters). Do not be too thick, but also not too thin.
- Put the chicken pieces into the flour dough. Let stand a moment. After that basting with dried wheat flour mixture. Do it until all the chicken wrapped in flour until smooth.
- Fried chicken in hot cooking oil with medium heat until brownish yellow. Lift and set aside.
- Saute onions, garlic, and ginger until fragrant. Add a little water.
- Enter situs judi casino online terpercaya tomato sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, pepper, sugar, and salt. Add also cucumbers, carrots, and pineapples. Cook until the vegetables are slightly wilted.
- Mix 1 tsp sago flour with just a little water (2-3 tbsp water), stirring until dissolved. Pour into a skillet. Stir until boiling. Correction of flavors. Then enter the fried chicken. Stir until well blended, and turn off the heat. Serve while warm.