One of the contemporary snacks that should not be missed when visiting the mall is Taiwanese fried chicken, which has a crispy, savory, and spicy flavor. One brand of Taiwanese fried chicken that already has many branches in Indonesia is Shihlin.
Although the price of one portion reaches Rp40 thousands, the portion is fairly large and can be enjoyed both with a friend or lover.
Well, if you want to taste the savory, crunchy, and spicy flavor of this snack, but lazy out of the house, you can try making it yourself at home. The following recipe from the user casino online indonesia site Cookpad, Susan Mullyani.
Fried Chicken ala Shihlin
-2 pieces of the chicken breast fillet
– Tapioca flour to taste
-1 eggs (shaken first)
-3 cloves of garlic, pureed
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
-1/2 teaspoons chicken powder broth
-1 tablespoon oyster sauce
-Chilli powder to taste
-Broth powdered to taste
– Black pepper powder to taste
How To Make
- Sliced thin chicken breasts, then pour the meat slowly, not to be crushed.
- Combine chicken and marinade and store in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove and grab the situs casino online terbaik chicken and then basting with tapioca flour, then dip into the eggs that have been shaken. Then basting back into tapioca flour and fry.
- Once cooked, remove and drain. Cut into pieces and give topping spices.