Sometimes you do not have to eat out on the weekend. Cooking food for your beloved family and dining together at home is also fun. You can even cook restaurant menus to make family atmosphere get more exciting.
No need to worry, because not all restaurant-style dishes are difficult to cook. Here is a simple fried chicken with butter sauce recipe that only takes a short while to cook, from situs judi casino online terpercaya a Cookpad site user, Merrissa.
Fried Chicken With Butter Sauce
-1 pieces of the chicken breast fillet, diced
-1 pieces of small onions, sliced
-1 cloves garlic, chopped
-2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
-1 tbsp English soy sauce
-1 tablespoons cornstarch (give water 1 tbsp, stir)
-2 pieces of potato, sliced and then fried
-2 carrots, sliced and then boiled
-10 pieces of beans, sliced and then boiled
-3 tbsp butter
-Flour spices to taste
-Sugar to taste
-Salt to taste
-Pepper to taste
-100 milliliters of water
How To Make
- Spread the chicken with seasoning flour. To be more pervasive, save 30 minutes in the refrigerator and fry until golden brown.
- Heat butter in a pan, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Enter the casino online terpercaya chicken that has been fried, give sweet soy sauce and soy sauce, mix well.
- Add water, give sugar, salt, pepper, and flavor according to taste, let soak.
- Enter the cornstarch, stir well.
- Correct correction, lift.
- Tata potatoes, beans, carrots and chicken in serving dishes. Serve while warm.
* For 2-4 servings