While still sitting in school, kue cubit became one of the most favorite snacks. No wonder if to adulthood too, there are still many people who like the typical Indonesian cake.
Some people love to eat a half-baked kue cubit that melts in the mouth. Unfortunately, this time the people that sell it is quite difficult to find. But not to worry, because you can make your own at home now. Here’s the recipe, from the user casino online indonesia Cookpad site, Dian Nurindah.
-100 grams of sugar
-150 gram of wheat flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-100 milliliters of liquid milk
-2 tablespoons melted butter
-Vanilla to taste
How to make
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Put the flour, baking powder and vanilla. Mix well, then add liquid milk and liquid margarine.
- Let stand 20 minutes dough closed napkins. Heat the molds over low heat.
- Pour the dough into the situs casino online terbaik mold and cover. Cook until cooked or half-baked according to taste.
- Sprinkle the meses or cheese, pick up.