Usually, bika ambon made using many eggs to taste and get a beautiful fibrous look when cut. Of course, it takes a lot of capital to make this cake from Medan.
But do not worry. For those of you who want to try making it at home or for sale, there are a simple bika ambon recipes that only use 2 eggs. It was no less with the original bika ambon Medan.
Here’s the complete recipe, from one of situs casino online terbaik Cookpad’s site users, Dhiah Oddie.
Bika Ambon Economical
-100 grams of starch
-50 grams of wheat flour
-100 grams of sugar
-2 eggs, shake off
-1 tbsp margarine, melt
-200 milliliters of coconut milk (65 ml coconut milk and water, boiled with pandan leaves, lemongrass, and lime leaves)
-1/4 tsp salt
-1 tsp vanilla
-2 drops of yellow food coloring
-50 milliliters of water
-1 tsp sugar
-1 tsp yeast instant
How to make
- Mix all ingredients. Let stand until foaming for 10 minutes.
- Mix wheat flour, starch flour, prawn, sugar, salt, vanilla and coconut milk (half first). Stir until smooth and slippery. Add the remaining coconut milk and beaten eggs, mix well.
- Enter casino online indonesia margarine, stir well and let stand for 1 hour.
- Heat the mud cake till it gets really hot. Allow the bottom of the mold with zinc let me not quickly burned.
- Grease a little margarine on the mold and pour batter 3/4 mold. Leave it to potholes and do not cover the mold.
- If the top has dried up, close briefly. Bica cake can be taken with the help of a spoon. Lift and ready to serve.