Savory snacks are not just fried foods, pastels, risol, spring rolls or martabak tofu. There is a quail egg nest that is easy to make and guaranteed to be instantly sold out if served at home.
The dish is also suitable served during family gatherings, relatives or arisan. How to make it is not as difficult as you imagine. Stay mixed ingredients, steamed, then fried.
Here is a recipe of quail egg nest from situs casino online terbaik Cookpad user, Stephanie Lukman.
Egg Quail Nest
-12 quail eggs, boiled and peeled skin
-50 grams of soun, soak in water and cut into pieces
-6 medium to medium size pieces, puree
-1 cloves of garlic, pureed
-2 red onions, mashed
-1 tbsp fried onion, puree
-2 chicken eggs, shake it off in two different bowls
-1 celery stalk, finely chopped
-Little onion to taste, sliced the green part
-1/2 tablespoons sago flour
-Salt to taste
-Pepper to taste
-Good broth to taste
How to make
- Mix all ingredients (except quail eggs and one chicken egg that has been shaken off).
- Pour the dough into a cupcake or muffin cupcake, just enough until 3/4. Put the quail egg in the middle, while slightly pressed.
- Steam casino online terpercaya for 20-25 minutes. Lift and wait until cool, then release from the mold.
- Dip into egg whisk and then fry until it turns golden to golden.
- Serve with chili sauce and tomato sauce to taste.