Japanese Ramen can indeed make anyone drool. The delicacy of gravy mixed with a chewy noodle texture and various delicious toppings make ramen become one of the culinary that is loved by many people.
Eating ramen also not necessarily in the restaurant. When you’re craving, you can make your own ramen using instant noodles. One of the ramen creations of instant noodles is a shrimp ramen with delicious gravy.
Here is the complete recipe, as it was shared by texas holdem poker online Chef Yuda Bustara recently.
Instant Ramen Curry Creations
-1 packets of instant noodle taste of chicken curry
-1 tbsp fiber cream, mixed with 1 egg
-1 tbsp sweet corn flavor
-2 sheets of nori (dried seaweed)
-2 pieces of cooked shrimp
-1 pieces of shitake mushrooms
– Onions to taste
-3/4 cups of soy sauce
-1 tbsp sugar
-6 tbs hot water
-1 tbsp apple vinegar
How to cook
- Mix hot water with texas holdem poker free game sugar, stirring. Put in soy sauce and vinegar. Stir back flat.
- Boil the egg for 6 minutes to make the egg yolk formed half-baked. Afterward, put in ice water, peeled, soak into the soy sauce. Let stand overnight for the spices to sink in.
- Boil water, boil the shrimp and shitake. Lift and drain.
- Cook instant noodles until cooked. Lift and drain.
- Prepare a bowl containing instant noodle curry sauce, mixed with fiber cream to give a thicker texture.
- Pour the gravy into a spice bowl. Serve noodles and other toppings that have been prepared.