Oncom is probably not so popular compared to other soybean preparations such as tempeh or tofu. Though this one food can also to make into a various delicious menu.
Oncom nugget for example. If you want to switch by eating nuggets that are not made from meat, oncom could be an alternative.
The red oncom, as used in this recipe is claimed to keep cholesterol in the blood. Not only that, this vegetable nugget has a calorie content of 319 kcal per six servings with a total fat of 19 grams.
Interested in trying? Here are the recipes and how they are made that Unilever texas holdem poker online shared not long ago.
-250 grams of oncom, burned and chopped roughly
-75 grams boneless chicken meat, finely chopped
-50 grams of carrot, coarse grated
-1 tbsp versatile flour
-2 cloves of garlic, puree
-2 eggs, shake off
-1.5 tsp chicken powder broth
– Vegetable oil, for frying
-2 chicken eggs, shake off with 1/4 Tsp pepper white powder
-75 grams of bread flour
How to make
- In the bowl, mix well oncom, chicken, carrot, flour, garlic, egg and chicken powder broth.
- Pour the dough into a baking dish (box measuring 20 centimeters) that has been plasticated. Steamed until cooked. Lift. Chill.
- Remove poker online for real money the nugget from the baking sheet, then cut 2X5 centimeters or according to taste. Dip the nuggets into eggs and mix with bread.
- Fry in hot oil until golden yellow. Lift, drain.
Serve warm with accompanying white rice and chili sauce.