You might think, eating raw eggs is safe for our bodies. In fact, healthier than cooked. Unfortunately, we are at increased risk of infection with harmful salmonella bacteria. Not a health benefit to be had, but you could have food poisoning.
Quoted from texas holdem poker online Boldsky, Wednesday 12 July 2017, there is a way to reduce the risk of bacterial infections contaminated in raw eggs.
- Buy pasteurized egg products – already through the heating process to kill bacteria. Egg products are widely available in supermarkets.
- Buy eggs placed in the refrigerated section.
- Save the egg in the refrigerator after buying it. If you let the eggs be stored outside the refrigerator, then this can cause the growth of harmful bacteria quickly.
- Do not buy or eat eggs that are out of date.
- Remove the texas holdem poker free game cracked, broken or dirty eggs and do not eat them.