Making cookies is one of the fun activities you can do with your baby. It does not need to be grandiose, you can start by making simple cookies and making funny cookies shapes to make them more appealing to eat and eat.
Like Cookies Caterpillar this one of them. Making this cookie fairly simple, even with the material. Recipes from situs judi online terpercaya RatnaFe, one of CookPad’s users it feels worth a try especially with your little one to fill the time before Lebaran. The following materials and how to make it.
- 200 gr of cornstarch
- 125 gr butter
- 80 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- 100 gr choco chip for eye decoration
How to make:
- Mix and stir well butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Enter the maize, stir until the dough can be scavenged.
- Take a little dough, then shape like a caterpillar, use a comb or other tool to create lines on the ‘caterpillar’ back.
- Create choco chips for eye decoration.
- Bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- Lift it and chill insert in texas holdem poker online airtight jars.