Eid al-Fitr is already in sight. Many people who have started to make a tradition of Lebaran cake with dear family.
If you need inspiration, it’s worth looking at some of the simpler cookie recipes but different than others. Like this one. Made easy ayam bangkok and without use oven. Simply cooled in the refrigerator.
Here’s a complete recipe:
-150 gram Blue Band Cake and Cookie
-200 grams of refined brown sugar
-2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 tsp salt
-150 gram of wheat flour
-1 tbs water
-100 grams of chocolate chips
-200 grams of white chocolate
-Circuit for decoration
How to make
- Stir Blue Band Cake and Cookie and brown sugar smooth evenly in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add vanilla, salt, flour, water and chocolate chips. Stir until it becomes dough.
- Form the dough into small balls.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Dip the balls of dough into a melted white chocolate.
- Set aside, then add pieces of biscuit on top of the dough balls.
- Let stand for 10 minutes to dry then serve ayam laga.