During this time, people generally prefer to process fish by frying in hot oil until crunchy, or burned and eaten with soy sauce. In fact, there are ways to process other fish, which is not less fun and certainly no less delicious, ie baked.
You can bake fish with various herbs and toppings according to taste. You can also add cheese, macaroni to potatoes to make it into a casserole dish.
Here, the complete recipe, as quoted from the page Land O Lakes.
- 4 ounces of white fish fillet (cod, dori, and others)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups baby spinach (young spinach)
- 1 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
How To Make
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius. Coat the toaster with oil and put the fish on it. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the skillet, add butter, spinach, parsley and grated lemon rind. Cook for about 1 minute. Turn off the fire.
- Remove the fish from the oven and put spinach and parmesan cheese on top of the fish flesh. Bake back for 5-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked. *For 4 serving.